Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Lymphatic Cupping and Massage after a cesarean section


Lymphatic Cupping and 

Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage 

after a Cesarean Section



by Kathleen Lisson, CLT

Nicole F. had a beautiful son six months ago via c-section at 41 weeks. She had previously had several abdominal surgeries for fibroids and to remove her appendix. During her pregnancy I helped her with her swollen feet, and though her c-section scar healed well, she was still feeling bloated. 

The day after her first session of manual lymphatic drainage and lymphatic cupping, she told me:

“My stomach feels so different. It’s less constricted but feels tightened up and less “flabby”. There is less of a pooch over my c-section scar.”

If you would like to try lymphatic cupping and manual lymphatic drainage for your cesarean section scar, please visit SolaceSanDiego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...