Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Testimonial Tuesday - Recovering from a Facelift and Necklift in San Diego

Testimonial Tuesday - 

Recovering from a Facelift and Necklift in San Diego


by Kathleen Lisson CMT, CLT (CAMTC #70128)

Here is a wonderful testimonial from Hilarie, a lady who's plastic surgeon referred her to me to help reduce her swelling after a facelift, necklift and eyelid surgery. 

"I have found Kathleen to be a knowledgeable and compassionate professional and feel my sessions with her have hastened my healing process. I especially appreciate that she is willing to come to my home. But most of all her process and technique just felt GOOD! Thank you for helping me through this difficult time"

Hilarie, February 2018

If you would like to book a lymphatic massage in San Diego to relieve swelling after plastic surgery operations like facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction or mommy makeover, please visit SolaceSanDiego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...