Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Testimonial Tuesday - recovering from liposuction and facelift in San Diego.

Post - Plastic Surgery Testimonial Tuesday


by Kathleen Lisson

I received the following testimonial from a lovely lady who was experiencing swelling and a lot of pain after a liposuction and facelift.

"Kathleen is a true healer in every way! She helped me tremendously with me therapy post surgery. She is very knowledgeable and thorough in every way along with being very kind and friendly to work with. I highly recommend her!"

Maggie from San Diego, recovering from liposuction on arms and legs and a face and neck lift.

If you would like to find out more information and book an appointment, visit SolaceSanDiego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...