Monday, October 2, 2017

The Power of Observation and Having a Health Care Mentor / Support Group

Accountability for Your Healthcare Goals



by Kathleen Lisson

In this podcast I share my A-ha moment when I realized how effective having someone who cares regularly 'check in' with you really is. It has helped my clients to figure out solutions and get back on track and achieve their healthcare goals. This is really important in living with lifelong conditions like lymphedema in San Diego. 

I also share my favorite Facebook groups for people with a Lymphedema diagnosis as well as how to search Instagram for fellow #lymphies with #lymphedema to make your Instagram feed into a friendly place full of support! 

Listen to the podcast here:  https://overcast.fm/+JlsIvtNbU

Bonus! Here is a Lymphedema Book Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...