Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I am a pretty good judge - or am I?

Judgemental Thoughts During Meditation


by Kathleen Lisson

The last few years I have noticed that judgement has become a larger part of my life. Things I thought all Americans agreed upon are all of a sudden divisive issues and my Facebook acquaintances are posting their opinions, not just easily likeable photos of their families. 

Judgement is also present during my meditations. A voice inside my head tells me whether I like the meditation or whether it will be effective, whether it is "right" or "wrong." I share how I handle judgemental thoughts in this podcast.

Listen to the podcast here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...