Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Having Crazy Feelings During Meditation?

Why Am I So Emotional During Meditation? 


by Kathleen Lisson



I sometimes feel strong emotions when I am meditating. Sometimes I am the victim or the aggressor.
The good news? Emotions last for 90 seconds if we do not fuel them. I talk about emotions and feeling body sensations in meditation in this episode of the Swollen, Bloated and Puffy podcast.

Listen to the podcast here: https://overcast.fm/+JlsKJTXOI

Tara Brach speaks about emotions:


Tara Brach speaks about emotions in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...