Tuesday, September 12, 2017

How to Reduce Bloating

Carb Belly? Top Tips to Reduce Abdominal Bloating


by Kathleen Lisson


I'm so excited to share these tips with you! Before I spoke to a physcial therapist, I thought the only way to get rid of my 'carb belly' 'carb baby' bloated tummy was to cut all bread out and only eat salmon over spinach salad. Salmon over spinach salad is still by flat belly secret weapon, but I'm so glad I learned about all the other ways I was sabotaging a flat tummy and causing bloating in my abdomen.

Listen to the podcast and try the tips yourself: https://overcast.fm/+JlsKgT_YQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...