Monday, September 11, 2017

How to Improve Bladder Control and Stop Leaking

Top Bladder Control Tips! 


by Kathleen Lisson


I share some tips for bladder care and bladder control in my recent podcast. This is a great podcast to listen to if you need a daily liner in your underwear, if you 'leak' when sneezing, laughing or exercising, if you have had children or if you have high blood pressure. PLEASE share this podcast and blog post with other ladies, we just don't talk about this subject enough. 

Listen to the podcast here: https://overcast.fm/+JlsJ6hyIE

I share more bladder and bowel control tips in my book Swollen, Bloated and Puffy. It's hard for me to explain kegels in a podcast, so here is a great video by a pelvic floor physical therapist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...