Friday, August 4, 2017

Weekend Wisdom, Health and Wellness for Women over 40

Weekend Wisdom for Women over 40




Are your legs painful and bruise easily? About 9% of women have lipedema, but few are diagnosed. Learn more and see photos here (BBC)

Research finds something I have seen in my own life: When I'm stressed out at work, I eat unhealthily and cram my face full of food. The solution: less stress or a good night's sleep! (StudyFinds)

Similar findings out of the UK - excess fat and poor sleep are linked (Newsweek)

A how-to guide for Forest Bathing (WebMD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...