Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Testimonial Tuesday - Lymphatic Drainage Massage after Traumatic Accident

Testimonial Tuesday - 

How to Reduce leg swelling after accident



by Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT

This week's Testimonial Tuesday is exciting, because I get to share my client's published thoughts on her massage. Nicola Bridges found me after she had an accident with her horse and wanted to reduce her swelling. She published an article on her healing journey on the popular website TotalBeauty.

Nicola said "After a horse accident landed me in the trauma ER and serious injuries caused serious swelling, MLD massage worked liked magic with immediate visible results, under the experienced and gentle hands of Certified Lymphedema Therapist and Board Certified Massage Therapist Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT of Solace Massage &Mindfulness."

Read the interview here and the entire article for more tips on beauty products to use after trauma.

After Losing My Son, These Products Helped Me Get Back to My Former Self
http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/slideshows/healing-from-grief-inside-and-out-170809/page7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...