Saturday, July 8, 2017

Bedroom Hacks - Sleep, Hydration, Essential Oils

My Bedroom Hacks to Get More Sleep


by Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT

Take a peek inside my bedroom and see how I use lighting, Essential Oils, and sparkling water to go to sleep fast and get my day started in the morning.

Watch my sleep hacks video here:



I have a Sleep light bulb to get to sleep faster at night
I use a to-do list to write down things so I can stop ruminating about what I have to do the next day
My to-do list also keeps me on track in the morning
I read before bed instead of looking at the internet
I have essential oil blends for spraying on my pillow at night and an abdominal massage blend to stop constipation
I have water next to my bed for morning hydrationI'm a massage therapist, so I file my nails every day!

For fun, more about Shakuntala read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakuntala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...