Monday, June 5, 2017

Handing out Medals at the JROTC Ceremony


Handing out Medals at the JROTC Ceremony


 I am so fortunate to have a clever cousin on my father's side that really loves geneology. Her hard work on our family tree allowed me to join the Daughters of the American Revolution. As a member of the San Diego Chapter NSDAR, I get to present medals to students who have excelled at the JROTC and ROTC program. I visited Lincoln High School a few weeks ago to present medals to these young students. I am proud of them all and so humbled that I could have a small part in recognizing their achievements.


I also paired the dress and hat with a different coverup when I attended the Daughters of the American Revolution District Meeting a few weeks ago.


Linking to http://notdeadyetstyle.com/ for Visible Monday.



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to see you Kathleen, and you are looking lovely as ever. Thanks for linking up and have a great week ahead. xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...