Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Klose Lymphedema Conference 2017

Klose Lymphedema Conference 2017

by Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT

MY CLT Certificate! I am a Certified Lymphedema Therapist

I am looking forward to attending the Klose Lymphedema Conference this weekend! I will learn about treatment for head and neck lymphedema, lymphology, pelvic oncology, risk reduction for breast cancer related lymphedema, lipedema, dercum’s disease, obesity and lipedema, multicausal lymphedema, aquatic exercise for those with lymphedema, and lymphatic imaging.

I will post my top A-Ha moments soon!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Wisdom - Articles on Health and Wellness for Women over 40

Weekend Wisdom -  What I'm reading this Week on Health and Wellness by Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT Rick Hanson's Just O...