Thursday, November 10, 2016

My experience with Manual Lymphatic Drainage after surgery in San Diego

Where to get post-surgery MLD Manual Lymphatic Drainage lymph massage in San Diego


by Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT



In this video I share my experience with receiving manual lymphatic drainage after surgery on my face and after an ankle sprain a few years ago. I saw the benefits of this type of lymph massage that reduces swelling after surgery that I took advanced massage training to be able to give it to other men and women in San Diego after orthopedic or plastic surgery!

Watch the video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...