Friday, March 6, 2015

Workout tips that work from Consumer Reports ShopSmart magazine


By Kathleen Lisson

I am proud to be featured as one of ShopSmart Magazine's "fitness experts across the country" in their recent article on exercise tips and tricks. I shared tips for creating a 'power shelf' like the one in my refrigerator. 

When a snack attack strikes at my home, my husband and I can open the fridge and instantly see a variety of healthful snacks on the eye-level shelf. Stocking healthful foods on their own shelf makes it easier for me to choose a nutritious snack when I'm running late or too hungry to cook a meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...