Wednesday, November 26, 2014

How Much Water Should Runners Drink Every Day?

How Much Water Should I Drink Every Day in San Diego?


by Kathleen Lisson

how much water should I drink every day?
How Much Water Should I Drink on a Long Run?

I have found myself drinking a lot more water since I moved to San Diego. My skin is drier and I am thirstier throughout the day due to the heat and sunshine.

Here is a formula for finding out how much water you should drink. Simply enter your weight and number of minutes of exercise every day. I like that it also accounts for how hot (San Diego) or cold (winter hiking) your environment is.

The formula is here: http://www.csgnetwork.com/humanh2owater.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...